Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Bermuda Dragon Kits Re-stocked

I had a request for a Bermuda Dragon kit, and making just one is just insane, so I made 10.  Then I put them in my Etsy shop today and now there are 4 left.  Yikes!  Just when I was thinking it was time to fully retire.

I imagine it might be nice in the summer.  I have always imagine it breathes frost, or at the very least a cool breeze, so I suppose it might be a good portable AC unit, lol!

I used the last of these cobalt blue crystal rondelles, so had to substitute a 6mm X'waro round for the last couple kits, but I think the result will be equally lovely.  I also think the charm painting was some of my best this time around.



It's a pretty kit, with a yummy result, and it's going fast.  I thought I was past needing to post a a pre-notified time, but if you want to snag one of these, best move fast.  

Here's a link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/1357803903/kit-only-for-bermuda-dragon-necklace

OH!!!  And I put the tutorial on sale, 50% off through next Sunday the 23rd, 2023, so if you don't already own it, grab it this week.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/555566974/tutorial-only-for-dreamscape-bermuda-and

Hugs and happy Springtime, wherever you are in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment