Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2018

A Final Selection of Grapes

I hate to clog my blog with pictures of focals, but it's the easiest way for me to tell you about what is available in detail.  I have what I think will be my final set of Grape Caramel's Claws necklace and a few Caramel's Acorn Earrings kits releasing today, Friday the 9th of November.  I am calling this the final set, because I have used my very last silver melon beads for these kits, and they are getting very hard to find!  And the focal beads are a challenge too. 

So, without further ado, here are the last 8 focal beads for the Grape colorway.

 I love the diagonal lightning bolt inclusion in focal A.  
It has a crystalline structure almost like a geode.

 Focal B is a nicely mottled pattern with some dark and some light color.

Among the lighter focal beads, C is slim and flat, and will show off the bezel shape nicely.
 Focal D is dramatic, with some typical agate markings. 
Slightly out of oval, (slightly smaller on one side) but will sit nicely in the bezel.

 Focal E has nice dark color with a little rusty coloration, and some minor pitting.

Focal F has some nice pinky coloration and an interesting fracture line.

 G is the most simply patterned of the group, with deep rich purple color.
Just slightly smaller on one side than the other, but will work in the bezel.

Dramatic agate markings for Focal H, and deep purple color,
with some steely gray beneath the purple. Minor pitting.

So, there they are, the last of the grapes!

And outside my window, some serious inspiration for my winter project!  

And a sneak peak at some of the material I am working with...

No comments:

Post a Comment