Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Vintage Jasper - Verdigris

Verdigris is a patina that forms on copper exposed to the elements.  It is usually bluish-green. Me trying to explain the chemistry of it would have to be pure plagiarism, but I did read somewhere that it was originally a French term, vert de Gris, which means " the green of Greece".  I love that idea! Since I am going for a vintage quality in this project, it seemed the perfect name for this set of cabochons, and their supporting beads. I hope you'll enjoy the GemDuos especially.  Without further ado...









And here is a photo of my sample for this colorway.


Now, I'm off to start writing listings and making sure I get them all right.  
Releasing Saturday, September 1st, noon, central time.


No comments:

Post a Comment