Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Vintage Jasper - Antique Bronze Cabochon Sets

In this set of Antique Bronze cabochon set photos, I have placed the rectangle cabochon on top of my sample necklace, and the barrels and oval at the side for your viewing purposes.  Releasing Saturday, September 1st at noon CST.  Sorry, to be fair to all, I just cannot reserve sets for anyone.

A looks like a desert sunset scene to me.

B and C are almost twins, probably cut at the same time, surely from the same slab.  
There were no matching twin barrel sets though, so they are 
distinguished from each other by the company they keep.  
Do you have a best friend, or sister, and need a gift to share?  



D and E are Halloween Scene sets in my mind.  D is a lone tree on a path lit by the golden glow of a street lamp at dusk.  It might be a little foggy out, eh?  I can almost hear footsteps.

And E has a Van Gogh quality.  That might be a dark moon in the swirly sky, and the tree is maybe bending in the wind... or moving without any wind at all.  Delightfully creepy!


F has landscape-esque markings and colors as well. 
And I love the contrasting clarity of the simple barrels.  

And this one!  I made a choice to use some of these sets with a particular bezel colorway. 
But G stood up and clearly said, "I will be framed in bronze."  For those who love golden tones.

Also, an FYI, the tutorial text corrections I mentioned in the previous post involve Row 5 of the large cabochon bezel, the Double Link Connection, thread length for the Toggle, and some miscellaneous spelling and grammar.  As usual, the diagrams are correct.  I really struggle with text editing, sorry about that!  There seems to be a current problem with Etsy downloading new additions to digital files, and if you want the current version of the tutorial with the text corrected and the new colorway,  Convo me from your purchase invoice, and I will e-mail you the corrected document.  

No comments:

Post a Comment