Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2017

A Grape for Caramel!































I am not usually a big purple fan, but I have to admit I bought a purple t-shirt, AND a new sweater to go with this version of my Caramel's Claws necklace.  Caramel herself is turning quite silvery gray in honor of the cold weather, and although she prefers nuts over fruit, I think she would like this one too!

Kits for this colorway will be listed Saturday, November 25th in the Haute Ice Beadwork Etsy Shop at 9am, as usual.  The kits are $40 each, and there are 15 different beads in sizes 15/0 to 6/0, plus the focal bead, findings and stringing material.  The tutorial is purchased separately.  If you already own the tutorial for the Caramel's Acorn Earrings, then just purchase instructions for the Bezel and Yoke at this link.  If you need both the Necklace and Acorn instructions, purchase both tutorials at this link.  And if you already own both tutorials, you are on my "VERY NICE" list!


Each buyer will be able to choose their own focal.  I chose one of what I thought were the "worst" focals of the bunch for my sample, saving the best for you!  But despite the few pits, I think it's still lovely.


The oval focal beads range in color and markings quite a bit.  Some are lighter, some darker, some have more pattern and some almost none.  Some are more cool indigo, some warmer violet, and some have a bronzy glow or veining. The stone is Crazy Lace Agate, dyed to this yummy grape.  Photos of the available focals follow, and if you convo me with your choice on Etsy, I can make you a custom listing.  But move fast, as I never know how quickly they will sell, and once a stone is gone, it's gone.   They have two sides, and I have shown you the one I liked best, but either could be used.  Focal I has two beautiful sides and I have shown you both!

FOCAL A is SOLD!
Focal C is SOLD OUT.
FOCAL C is SOLD!
FOCAL D is SOLD!
FOCAL E is SOLD!
FOCAL F is SOLD!
FOCAL G is SOLD!
Focal H is SOLD OUT.
FOCAL I is SOLD!
FOCAL J is SOLD!
FOCAL K is SOLD!
FOCAL L is SOLD!
FOCAL M is SOLD!
FOCAL N is SOLD!

FOCAL P is SOLD!
Focal Q is SOLD OUT. 
FOCAL R is SOLD!

In this season of THANKFULNESS, I an so thankful to be able to do this Tutorial and Kit thing!
THANK YOU ALL, so much.  I am so pleased to be able to share my designs with you.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Eva Maria. Nature makes some very beautiful things (sometimes with a little intervention from man) in which to find inspiration! :)

      Delete