Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Blueberries in Season!

Holy Cow, my second post in a single day?  I have been working all week to collect supplies for more requested Blueberry Kits for the Caramel's Claws Necklace.  They are listed in my shop, although the last couple kits are still a few beads short.  Hopefully they do not sell out fast!  A reminder of the piece and a link below to the kit listing.

Link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/564817224/kit-only-caramels-claws-necklace

In any case, I wanted to use this space to post the focal photos, so you can take a good look and fall in love.  This time I have kitted with both the Polished AND Matte focal beads.  You can also choose whether you want a Blue Laguna acorn bead, or a Copper one, which would look very acorn-y indeed.



Here are the polished focals!


A nice soft blue with a little cloudy grey.  A small pit on the second side. SOLD OUT!


Great texture on the first side and a sweet little color ombre on side 2.  SOLD OUT!


Soft color with a cool fracture line.


Nice textural blend of light and deeper blues. Like an arial view of waterways. SOLD OUT!


Storm clouds rolling in.  Maybe that fracture line is lightning?   SOLD OUT!

And now the MATTE Focals.  I've not used these before.  
The colors are really vibrant and YUMMY!


OMGee it's just so pretty.  That patterning!  I'd have a hard time choosing a side.  
There is a little geode-ish pitting in the dark areas


Subtle patterning would allow the coppery prong setting to really shine.  SOLD OUT!


I love the swath of turquoise on side one.  Maybe I am beach lusting? Tide pool craving?


Deeper, richer royal blues here, with interesting patterns on both sides.


This last one has awesome patterning, but there is a little ding missing on the right side,
 near the drill hole.  I believe the bezel would fill it out without a problem.  
I've worked with similar pieces.  I may steal it for myself!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment